6+2Pcs Gel Nail Polish Set
This variant is currently sold out
Nude Gray Series 6 Colors Nail Art + 2 Base Coat, Soak Off UV LED Gel Polish Kit 8mL
Free shipping worldwide if ordering two.
LONG LASTING: On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes. Mirror shine finish. Long lasting for at least 2-3 weeks with proper usage. Perfect for DIY nail polish kit for a french manicure.
ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS with safe ingredients, low smell, NON-TOXIC. Made of natural resin, no harm to your skin.
PLEASE NOTE: This gel polish needs to cure under UV lamp or LED lamp.Every layer should be thin, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes
1. File your nails including on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
PEEL OFF EASILY?
1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds? We suggest: Base coat cured for 30 secs. Gel polish each coat - 60 secs. Top coat - 60 secs. Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't have too much on it before starting the strokes.
Start your spring journey and ready for summer!