Mini Household Electric Sewing Machine, Lightweight for Beginners, Crafting DIY & Small Projects
【39PCS Rich Accessories】This Mini Sewing Machine set is with 1*Sewing Machine, 1*Power Adaptor, 1*Foot Pedal, 1*Extension Table, 12*Bobbin, 12*Thread, 1*Needle Threader, 1*Scissors, 1*Measuring Tape, 1*Stitch Remover, 5*Spare Needle, 1*Gift Box, 1*Instruction Manual.【Two-Speed Control】Mini desktop sewing machine is equipped with a foot pedal. You can control the speed through the foot pedal to make your hands more concentrated in sewing. You can also use the power adaptor to turn on the switch button to sew automatically. The sewing machine adopts double-thread sewing, which is firmer, neater and straighter, the craft is not easy to be deformed, and the wear resistance is good.
【Expansion Table】This mini sewing machine has a new extension table, which is convenient for you to handle large projects while keeping the sewing stable enough. Compared with small handheld sewing machines or sewing machines without an extension table, our electric sewing machines are more practical, and the cuff slot makes it easy to sew the sleeves and pants.【Easy to Operate】Please study the manual carefully, there are not too many complicated operation requirements, just install the thread according to the manual, and you can start sewing. It is very suitable for beginners, artisans and DIY enthusiasts. You can sew clothes, bags, pants, shirts, T-shirts and toys for your children at home.
- Always disconnect or remove the power supply when changing needles or threading machines.
- Never open the main motor case of the machine. The mechanism has been factory adjusted.
- Always check the threading of the lock stitch before beginning to sew a seam. Improper threading or placement of the bobbin in the case will result in damage to the machine.
- Do not pull on fabric as you sew. Gently guide only. Pulling could break the needle and result in damage to the machine.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN：This sewing machine is not a toy and not meant to be used by or near children.
- A sewing machine is an electrical appliance when used with an adapter. Do not submerge the unit or any other parts in water. Do not operate the sewing machine with wet hands, without shoes, or while standing in water or on a wet surface when using the adapter.
- Do not change needles or thread machines while the unit is on. Do not touch needles before you turn off the power.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not close door on the cord or pull around sharp edges, this could cause the cord to become punctured or damaged and could result in injury.
- Do not unplug by pulling or tugging on the cord. Grasp the plug with dry hands to remove the plug from the Switchboard.
- Do not sew clothing while it's on your body.
- Use only the power adapter recommended by the manufacturer， any other adapter may cause injury or damage to the machine.
- Never leave the sewing machine unattended while plugged in. Switch it off and unplug the cord when not in use.