No Glue Sunscreen Film
This variant is currently sold out
No Glue PVC Glass One Way Mirror Film
For Anti-UV, Heat Control and Privacy
◆Self-Adhesive, No Damage◆
The film contains no glue and can be reused. Easy to install and disassemble, no residue after disassembly, no damage to the glass, just make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
The heat control window film can retain heat in winter and keep it out in summer by blocking up to 90% of infrared rays.
This film can blocks out 98% of UV rays for reducing fading and aging of interior furnishings. Besides, you will feel more comfortable inside after applying this sunscreen film.
Mainly for applying on buildings or houses but can be fitted to most glass including vehicles if required.
Attention about mirror effect of the film, there's different effects between daytime and night. The one-way window film provides great privacy during daytime, the outside couldn't see inside. As the outside light becomes weaker, the mirror effect of outside glass will disappear gradually and outside people can see inside. When the inside light is stronger than outside, the mirror effect will be reversed. Remember to close curtain at night.
◆Thickness and High Quality, More Safety◆
Glass film is made of PVC material, with an anti-scratch layer on the surface, friction resisting, won’t fade nor blister. When the glass is broken, the films will act as a "safety net" by holding shattered glass together, which can avoid the splash of broken pieces.
1. Keep the window or glass clean.
2. Spray water on the window or glass. (Soapy water will be better).
3. Measure the glass surface and cut the film 2.5 cm larger than the desired size.
4. Peel off the carrier film before applying the film to the glass.
5. Remove any bubbles or imperfections with a spatula or paper.
6. Cut off the extra film with a knife.
7. Clean and dry the mirror film with a soft cloth without leaving any marks.
Professional customer service. Contact us
All from selected top manufacturers.